A REALTOR® is a member of the National Association of REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics. The Code establishes time-honored and baseline principles that come from the collective experiences of REALTORS® since the Code of Ethics was first established in 1913. Those principles can be loosely defined as:
Loyalty to clients; Fiduciary (legal) duty to clients; Cooperation with competitors; Truthfulness in statements and advertising and non-interference in exclusive relationships that other REALTORS® have with their clients.
- REALTOR® since 1994. “Your Professional Columbia Area REALTOR®”
- Real estate trainer, mentor and coach for new agents that join our company.
- Providing a superior level of informed, professional real estate services to buyers and sellers in the greater Columbia area (including Lexington, Irmo, Lake Murray, Blythewood, West Columbia, Cayce, Northeast Columbia and Downtown)
- Rusty Johnson is a South Carolina native having been born and raised in the Upstate. His youth was filled with extra-curricular activities and organization centered around school, church and athletics. He graduated from Wofford College in Spartanburg, SC with a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry and spent 10 years in the manufacturing sector before becoming a REALTOR®. Current hobbies of his include spending time with the family, going to car shows, and taking GREAT pride in the growth and development of his real estate career.
- Our team specializes in representing clients in the purchase and sale of single-family homes and income-producing investment property within the Greater Columbia area. We have implemented systems delegated to key staff members on our team designed to ensure your transaction is a SMOOTH one.
- I look FORWARD to representing you in your next purchase or sale!